- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 pound beef tenderloin, diced
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Vidalia onion, minced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce (preferred: A1 Steak Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 brioche buns, toasted
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Add beef tenderloin, pepper and salt. Mix together. Allow to cook for a few minutes. Add onions, peppers and garlic and stir. Mix in steak sauce, brown sugar, hot sauce and dry mustard. Cook until browned.
Serve on toasted brioche.