Curry Chicken Skewers
- Wooden skewers
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Steamed white rice, for serving
Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, add the chicken and all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread onto the wooden skewers.
Preheat the grill to medium.
Put the skewers on the grill. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 to 4 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skewers to a serving platter and serve with white rice.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Vegetable Curry (with Chicken, if You Want), Sesame Red Curry Chicken with Bok Choy and Sweet Coconut Rice, Cold Chicken Curry with Toasted Almonds and Crystallized Ginger, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Appetizer Recipes , Chicken Soup Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Chicken
Thank you! your flag was submitted.