- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 long sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 long sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into ribbons
- 8 string beans
- 4 asparagus, ends snapped
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into quarters lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
While the broth is cooking, layer 2 zucchini ribbons vertically. Add 2 string beans, 1 squash quarter and 1 asparagus horizontally. Roll the zucchini ribbon up to create a bundle. Do this for the remaining ingredients. Add each bundle gently to the pan with the broth. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, spooning the broth over each bundle.
Recipe courtesy of Aaron McCargo Jr.