- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ½ cup (120 ml) pineapple juice
- 1¾ cups (262 g) green grapes
- ¼ (53 g) Bartlett pear, ripe, seeded and halved
- ½ (51 g) avocado, pitted, peeled
- ¼ cup (23 g) coarsely chopped broccoli
- ½ cup (20 g) spinach, washed
- ¼ cup (60 ml) ice cubes
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 35 to 40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.