11. Havarti and Chicken Salad: Sandwich 2 slices potato bread with 1 slice havarti, 2 to 3 tablespoons chicken salad and another slice of havarti. Cook, flipping once, until golden.
12. Garlic Ham and Cheese: Prepare 2 thick slices frozen garlic bread as the label directs. Sandwich with 2 slices each monterey jack and ham. Cook, flipping once, until golden.
13. Pesto: Spread pesto on 1 slice white bread. Top with 1 slice each provolone and mozzarella. Top with another slice of bread and cook, flipping once, until golden.
14. Avocado: Toss 1/4 sliced avocado with lime juice and lime zest to taste. Sandwich 2 slices white bread with 2 slices pepper jack and the avocado. Cook, flipping once, until golden.
15. Potato Chip: Spread yellow mustard on 1 slice whole-wheat bread; top with 2 slices American cheese and 8 potato chips. Top with another slice of bread and cook, flipping once, until golden.
16. Swiss-Mushroom: Spread 2 slices rye bread with Thousand Island dressing. Sandwich with 1 slice Swiss cheese, some sautéed mushrooms and onions, and another slice of Swiss. Cook, flipping once, until golden.
17. Bagel Spread: a split bagel with mayonnaise and spicy mustard. Sandwich with 1 slice muenster, 2 slices salami and another slice of muenster. Cook, flipping once, until golden, pressing to flatten.
18. Cajun Sandwich: 2 slices country white bread with 2 slices provolone. Cook in butter with a pinch of Cajun seasoning.
19. Muffuletta: Make Cajun Grilled Cheese (No. 18), adding 1 tablespoon deli olive salad between the cheese.
20. Roasted Tomato: Toss 4 halved plum tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and thyme, salt and pepper to taste. Roast at 350 degrees F, 1 hour; mash. Spread 2 slices sourdough bread with one-quarter of the tomato mixture and sandwich with 2 slices cheddar. Cook, flipping once, until golden. (Use the remaining tomato mixture for more sandwiches.)