- 2 cups black beans, cooked, rinsed
- 1 ear corn, boiled, kernels removed from the cob
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium poblano pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (leaves and stems)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
Combine the beans, corn, onion, peppers, and cilantro in a large bowl. Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the bean mixture. Chill the salad for 2 hours before serving.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.