- 1 package rice paper wrappers
- Cooked lobster meat
- Basil leaves
- Granny Smith apples, julienned
- Enoki Mushrooms
- Baby cucumbers with flowers (if available)
- Yuzu Cashew Dipping Sauce, recipe follows
Soak each rice paper in warm water before rolling. Cut each sheet into 4 pieces by first cutting across and then diagonal. Place a few basil leaves and some lobster meat down on 1/4 of the soaked wrapper. Next place some apple, mushrooms, and baby cucumber on top.
Roll in a cone shape and store under a damp paper towel before serving with the dipping sauce.
Yuzu Cashew Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (recommended: Kikkoman)
- 2 tablespoons yuzu
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced kaffir lime leaf
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 cup unsalted cashews, lightly toasted and chopped
Combine all ingredients except the cilantro and cashews. Pulse with hand blender or blender. Fold in chopped cilantro and cashews.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.