Butterflied Cornish Hens with Fine Herb Gremolata
- 1/4 cup finely minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely minced lemon zest
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tarragon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chervil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Rock Cornish game hens, butterflied
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Preheat grill or grill pan. Brush the hens with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the hens over low heat until cooked through, approximately 10 to 12 minutes per side. Serve each person a whole hen and sprinkle with the gremolata.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Cornish Game Hens stuffed with Chicken Liver Pate, Roast Cornish Hens Stuffed with Oyster Dressing, Balsamic Braised Guinea Hen with Onions, Carrots and New Potatoes, Easy Chicken, Baked Ham Recipes, Roasted Turkey Recipes, Grilled Shrimp Recipes, Beef Stroganoff Recipes, Chicken Casserole Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.