Eggplant-Red Pepper Salsa with Cumin Dusted Tortilla Chips
- 2 eggplants, cut vertically into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 red peppers, quartered and seeded
- 2 yellow peppers, quartered and seeded
- 2 red onions, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat grill to medium high. Brush eggplant, peppers and onions on both sides with 1/4 cup of the oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until lightly golden brown and almost cooked through. Remove vegetables from grill and cut into 1/2-inch dice. Combine eggplant, peppers and onions in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients inluding the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.