Grilled Salmon with Sherry Vinegar-Honey Glaze and Spicy Tomato Relish
- 1 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 salmon fillets, 6 ounces each
- Spicy Tomato Relish:
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely diced Spanish onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a small saucepan over high heat, reduce the vinegar to 1/4 cup. In a mixing bowl, combine the vinegar syrup with the mustard, honey, and ancho chile powder and season to taste with salt and pepper. Let rest 30 minutes.
Preheat grill. Brush the salmon with the glaze and grill 3 minutes on each side for medium. Serve with the spicy tomato relish.Spicy Tomato Relish:
For the Spicy Tomato Relish: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.