Grilled Shell Steaks with Garlic and Parsley Oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (16-ounce) shell steaks
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
Brush steaks on both sides with the garlic-water mixture and season with pepper. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare doneness, basting with the garlic-water mixture every minute or so.
While the steaks are grilling, mix together the oil, finely chopped garlic, and parsley in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. As soon as the steaks come off the grill, pour the sauce over the steaks and let sit 5 minutes. Cut the steak into 1/4-inch thick slices and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen