Lime Ricky Float Margarita
- 8 ounces silver tequila
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup maraschino liqueur
- 15 fresh or frozen cherries, pitted
- Lime sorbet
- Lime or cherry flavored club soda
- Fresh cherries, with stems for garnish
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
Combine the tequila, lime juice, agave nectar, maraschino liqueur and cherries in a blender and blend a few times to coarsely chop the cherries.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour the cherry mixture into the shaker and shake well.
Put a scoop of sorbet into 4 margarita glasses. Strain the cherry mixture over the top. Add a splash of club soda and garnish with fresh cherries and mint sprigs.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay