- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped lobster meat
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped watercress leaves
Whisk the lime juice, honey, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, tarragon, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
Gently fold in the lobster, avocado and watercress. Serve in shot glasses, if desired.
Photograph by Mark Peterson