- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces center cut cold-smoked salmon fillet
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 12 ounces steamed Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 4 poached eggs
- 4 tablespoons salmon caviar
- Fresh dill sprigs, for garnish
For the vinaigrette: place vinegar, lemon juice, shallot, dill, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the oil until emulsified. Transfer the vinaigrette to a bowl or squeeze bottle.
For the hash: Bring 4 cups of water to a simmer in a medium saute pan, add the salmon and poach until just cooked through, about 8 minutes. Remove the salmon, flake with a fork and transfer the mixture to medium bowl. Add the roasted pepper, potatoes, horseradish, salt and pepper and dill and gently mix until combined.
Heat the olive oil in a large, nonstick saute pan over high heat. Add the hash mixture and cook, stirring occasionally until golden brown and crisp all over. Divide the hash among 4 plates and top each with a poached egg and a tablespoon of salmon caviar. Drizzle with the dill vinaigrette. Garnish with fresh dill.