- 1/2 pound calamari
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cups habas blancas (white beans)
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Place calamari in a oiled pan, grill on medium heat for 3 minutes or until calamari changes from white to purple. Add parsley, garlic and beans and stir for an additional 3 minutes. Reduce heat by half for an additional minute.
Plate, topping with cheese, oil and vinegar
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.