- 1 pound sea bass fillet, 1-inch dice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 4 serrano chiles, seeds and ribs removed, diced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 avocado, peeled, seed removed, sliced
In a non-reactive dish, such as a glass bowl, toss together the sea bass, lime juice, and garlic. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Once marinated, add remaining ingredients, except avocado, to the sea bass. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Garnish each serving with slices of avocado.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.