- 5 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced Scotch bonnet chile
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, combine the chicken, garlic, thyme, onion, ginger, and chile. Let marinate for 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes. Add the reserved marinade and cook for 1 minute more. Add the coconut milk, cream, and cilantro and lower the heat. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Hearty Chicken and Dumplings Lightened-Up, Brandy and Orange Chicken Breasts Topped with Stuffed Shrimp, Whole Hot-Sauced Fried Chickens with Flo's Potato Salad and Southern Cooked Greens, Orange Chicken Recipes, Sweet And Sour Chicken Recipes, Chicken Piccata Recipes, Baked Chicken Recipes, Chicken and Rice Recipes, Chicken Wing Recipes