Blue Cheese and Tomato Salad
- 1/4 cup garlic infused olive oil
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) Greek yogurt (fat-free is good here)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick (different colors are best here)
In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, yogurt, Worcestershire and salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the blue cheese; and add a little water if it's too thick, until desired consistency. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
To serve arrange the tomatoes on serving plates and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with creamy dressing and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Claire Robinson, 2010
Recipe courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian