Corned Beef Hash
- 12 ounces chopped corned beef
- 2 whole potatoes cooked and grated
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh pepper
Mix all the ingredients together and saute in a pan until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Little Rooster Cafe
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay