- 2 pounds thawed frozen or fresh cooked lobster meat
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 pounds cream cheese
- 1 pound Cheddar, shredded
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 roasted red onion, chopped
- 3 roasted plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Sriracha (Thai hot sauce, available at most markets)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons canola or olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. F. Cut onion and tomatoes in half and place on a baking sheet. Put into hot oven and roast for 15 minutes or until softened. Remove and let cool slightly and coarsely chop.
Combine all ingredients together in a mixer except for tortillas and lobster meat. On an 8 inch flour tortilla, spread 1/2 cup of the mixture and 3 ounces of lobster meat evenly on 1/2 of tortilla and fold over to create a half moon shape. Repeat with each tortilla.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.