Maple-Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 4 large bone-in chicken thighs, skins removed (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons grainy French mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry. Combine mustard, garlic, marjoram and maple syrup in a small bowl. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard mixture evenly on top of each chicken thigh, being careful to cover as much of the surface as possible to form a "crust." Arrange chicken in a glass baking dish. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until mustard mixture has formed a crust and is slightly hardened, and juices run clear when the chicken is pierced.
2007 Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay