Marinated Lamb Chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano leaves, or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed of all visible fat
Click here to see how she does it.
In a small bowl stir together the first 7 ingredients. Put the lamb chops in a sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Move the chops around in the bag so the marinade coats them well. Marinate for 1 hour.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Marinated Lamb Shoulder Chops with Tzatziki, Arugula, and Feta, Asian Lollipop Lamb Chops, Fire Roasted Baby Lamb Chops with Smoked Paprika-Orange BBQ Sauce, Baked Ham Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Chicken Breast Recipes, Main Dish, Fried Chicken Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.