Marinated Lamb Chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano leaves, or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed of all visible fat
Click here to see how she does it.
In a small bowl stir together the first 7 ingredients. Put the lamb chops in a sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Move the chops around in the bag so the marinade coats them well. Marinate for 1 hour.
2005, Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay