- Cooking Spray
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped raw, unsalted walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted pecans
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins, optional
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl combine the oats, nuts, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon and the raisins, if using. Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet and bake until golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes. Transfer the sheet to a cooling rack and let cool completely. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
2007, Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved