- 12 ounces snow peas
- 1 1/4 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Bring a large saucepan of water with a steamer basket to a boil. Put the snow peas in the basket, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the basket and transfer the snow peas to a bowl of ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
Slice each shrimp in half lengthwise. Cut the snow peas diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces, discarding the ends. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp, snow peas, radishes and scallions.
Per serving: Calories 280; Fat 13 g (Sat. 1 g; Mono. 4 g; Poly. 3.5 g); Cholesterol 215 mg; Sodium 510 mg; Carbohydrate 7 g; Fiber 3 g; Protein 32 g
Photography by Lara Robby