- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Creole whole-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley leves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process for 30 seconds. Use immediately or store. Will keep for several days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.