- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1 (13-ounce) jar hazelnut spread
- 20 individually wrapped caramel candies
- 2 1/3 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons crème de cacao
- 3 (1-ounce) semisweet chocolate baking squares
Microwave chocolate morsels on high for 90 seconds or until melted, stirring at 30 second intervals; cool 5 minutes, and set aside.
Split ladyfingers, and stand halves around edge of a 9-inch springform pan, placing rounded sides against pan; line bottom of pan with remaining halves. Reserve remaining ladyfingers for another use. Spread hazelnut spread evenly over ladyfingers on bottom of pan.
Beat 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar and cream cheese in a medium bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add crème de cacao; beat until blended. Beat in melted morsels until blended.
Beat remaining 2 cups whipping cream in a medium bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff; fold into cream cheese mixture, and spoon evenly over caramel layer in pan.
Shave baking squares with a vegetable peeler evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar. Chill 1 hour before serving.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.