Ham Club Sandwich Sliders
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
From Food Network Kitchens
These sweet sliders on mini potato buns are easy to get little fingers around. Each sandwich is loaded with flavor (thanks to barbecue sauce[) and protein.]
- 8 small potato buns
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, optional
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, torn in small pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices crispy cooked bacon, or 1 slice ham or Canadian bacon
- 4 thin slices roasted turkey (about 2 ounces)
- 1 half-pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sweet, dill or bread and butter pickles
Halve and toast the buns in a toaster, or under a broiler. Spread a little mayonnaise and barbecue sauce on the top and bottom of each bun. Layer with lettuce, bacon or ham and turkey. Top with the other half of the bun. Pack upright in a mini air-tight container. Send off to school.
Copyright © 2008 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved
Thank you! your flag was submitted.