- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups frozen cubed hash browns
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers (red and/or green), chopped
- 3/4 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 cups baby arugula
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
Mix the yogurt, mustard and dill in a small bowl.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the hash browns, sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and cook until browned, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in the skillet, then add the onion, bell peppers and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook until golden, about 8 minutes. Add the salmon and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Return the hash browns to the skillet to heat through, then remove from the heat and stir in 3 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Stir 1 tablespoon water into the remaining yogurt mixture and toss with the arugula in a medium bowl. Serve the salmon hash with the arugula salad, and lemon wedges, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 306; Fat 17 g (Saturated 3 g); Cholesterol 50 mg; Sodium 292 mg; Carbohydrate 18 g; Fiber 4 g; Protein 21 g
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos
More Recipes and Ideas:
Smoked Salmon Hash with Sunny Side Up Eggs, BBQ Salmon over Andouille Potato Hash with Crispy Fried Onions, Salmon Cobb Salad in Creamy Dill Dressing, Roasted Potato Recipes, Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes, Sweet Potato Pie Recipes, Baked Ham Recipes, Salmon Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.