Skillet Chicken and Ravioli
- Kosher salt
- 1 9 -ounce package small cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, basil or a combination
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook as the label directs; drain, then drizzle with olive oil and toss.
Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken; cook, undisturbed, until beginning to brown, about 2 minutes. Continue to cook, stirring, 1 more minute. Transfer to a plate.
Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook, undisturbed, until browned in spots, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and continue to cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 more minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, garlic and vinegar and cook until the tomatoes begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Return the chicken to the skillet, then add the ravioli, broth and parmesan; bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Top with the parsley.
Per serving: Calories 457; Fat 17 g (Saturated 5 g); Cholesterol 121 mg; Sodium 537 mg; Carbohydrate 28 g; Fiber 2 g; Protein 44 g
Photograph by Christopher Testani
More Recipes and Ideas:
Skillet Chicken and Artichokes, Rosemary Chicken Breasts, Brown Butter and Balsamic Ravioli, Warm Spinach Salad with Pancetta and Sweet Vinaigrette, Skillet Chicken Parmesan, Baked Ham Recipes, Fried Chicken Recipes, Jerk Chicken Recipes, Mexican Chicken Recipes, Beef Tenderloin Recipes, Teriyaki Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.