Two Bean Salad
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchens
From Food Network Kitchens
Serve as a simple side dish. It's super satisfying from the synergy of protein and fiber.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- One 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 scallion, green and white parts, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 small red onion, minced
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Add the beans, parsley, celery, scallions and red onions and stir until well combined. Add additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.