Roasted Greens Panzanella Salad
- 1 bunch kale, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 1 bunch red chard, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 loaf day-old ciabatta bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 1 (8-ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Place the chopped greens on the foil. Drizzle with olive oil and gently toss. Top the greens with another piece of foil and seal shut. Roast the greens until tender, about 20 minutes.
Place the bread cubes, sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Gently toss. Add the roasted chard and toss to combine. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen