Grandma Maroni's Meatballs 100 Year Old Recipe
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 4 ounces dried bread crumbs
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces whole milk
- 6 ounces grated Romano
- 3 ounces grated Spanish onion
- 2 ounces finely diced fresh garlic
- 2 ounces finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 ounces finely chopped fresh basil leaves
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in large bowl. If mixture seems a little loose add more bread crumbs.
Roll meatballs loosely about the size of a golf ball and place on baking sheet. Place into preheated oven for approximately 35 to 40 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Mike Maroni