Grilled Pork Lion with Garlic Rosemary Marinade
- 2 boneless pork loins
- Mustard-garlic rosemary marinade:
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon minced lemon zest
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili sauce
Rinse the pork loin medallions, place in a bowl. Combine the marinade ingredients and coat the pork loin pieces evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Grill the loins for about 5 to 8 minutes on each side. As the pork cooks, brush with marinade. Transfer the pork to a heated dinner plate and serve at once.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.