Guid-Olives or Guido-Lives
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup garlic cloves, cut in halves
- 1/4 red onion, julienned
- 1/4 red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, cut in 1/2
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 cup large Spanish olives
- 1/2 cup black olives, seeded
- 1/2 cup kalamata or jumbo gaeta olives, seeded
- 1/4 cup whole pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
In a medium saute pan over medium-low heat, add the olive oil, garlic, onions, red bell peppers, rosemary, chili flakes, and peppercorns. Let saute for 10 minutes.
Add olives, pepperoncini, carrots and vinegar, stir and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Serve warm.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.