Miss Dixie's Remoulade
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup loosely packed Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons Memphis-style BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons Creole-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 green onions, ends trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 medium Anaheim pepper, roughly chopped
- 1/3 large red bell pepper, seeds removed
- 1/2 stalk celery
In a food processor, add all ingredients and process until smooth, 25 to 35 seconds depending on blender speed. Scrape down sides as needed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.