Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- One 19-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Juice of 1/2 lime
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Toast the coriander, turmeric, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and cayenne in a dry skillet over high heat until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the oil into a large mixing bowl, and then add the toasted spices. Add the ginger, cauliflower, chickpeas and onions, and toss to coat everything evenly. Place on a sheet tray and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until browned and the cauliflower is tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with cilantro sprigs and finish with a squeeze of the fresh lime juice.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan and Pancetta, Roasted Cauliflower Risotto, Stuffed Chicken Breast in Curry Sauce over Roasted Potatoes and Cauliflower, Spanish Rice Recipes, Roasted Vegetable Recipes, Easy Shrimp, Easy Casserole, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Mashed Potato Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.