- 4 ounces olive oil
- 2 red onions, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, julienne
- 2 jalapenos, diced, and seeded
- 2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 lime
In medium saute pan, add 2 ounces olive oil, onions, peppers and saute until translucent. Add turkey and brown on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
In a separate pan, add 2 ounces of oil, and fry potatoes in oil until crispy. On a serving plate layer the turkey mixture on top of the crispy potatoes.
Top with diced roma tomatoes and fresh squeezed lime juice.