- 4 medium-size whole wheat pitas
- 4 medium-size white pitas
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the pitas into 6 wedges.
In a medium saucepan, add the butter and garlic. Set over medium heat and warm through until the butter melts and the garlic becomes fragrant, 5 to 6 minutes. Add the parsley and mix well.
Place the pita wedges in a large bowl and pour the garlic butter over the top. Toss well to combine and coat everything evenly. Spread the pita wedges out evenly on a sheet tray and dust with the grated Parmesan. Bake in the oven until golden and crispy, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and taste. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper, if necessary. Serve warm.