Ham-and-Cheese Noodle Salad
- Kosher salt
- 12 ounces multigrain spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill (optional)
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces deli-sliced ham, cut into strips
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into sticks
- 1/2 small head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook as the label directs. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
Whisk the vinegar, yogurt, mustard, scallions, dill, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a large bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking to combine. Add the spaghetti, bell pepper, ham, cheese and romaine; toss to combine.
Per serving: Calories 477; Fat 17 g (Saturated 5 g); Cholesterol 21 mg; Sodium 561 mg; Carbohydrate 66 g; Fiber 11 g; Protein 19 g
Photograph by Justin Walker
Thank you! your flag was submitted.