For the Fines Herbs:
- 1/2 tablespoon medium chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon medium chopped fresh chervil
- 3/4 tablespoon thin sliced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon thin sliced fresh tarragon
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces plain goat cheese
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers, julienned
Preheat an 8-inch nonstick saute pan over medium hot heat and swirl the olive oil into the pan. Pour in the egg mixture and swirl it in the pan. For a few seconds, gently stir the egg mixture with a heat resistant rubber spatula (as if you were going to make scrambled eggs) and then swirl the eggs in the pan to make a nice round appearance. Reduce the heat to avoid any color or scorching. Continue cooking for about 1 minute. The eggs will be set on the bottom, but slightly liquid on top.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.