- 1/2 pound good black olives, such as kalamata, pitted and diced
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
Combine the olives, capers, anchovies and garlic in a food processor fitted with a steel blade, and pulse 3 times. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, thyme and parsley and process until chunky.
Serve on toasts.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Garbanzo Bean and Olive Tapenade, Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade with Endive Leaves, Olive Tapenade Crusted Chicken and Quinoa with Roasted Garlic, Roasted Red Peppers and Basil, Deviled Egg Recipes, Salmon Recipes, Shrimp Cocktail Recipes, Dip Recipes, Salmon Mousse Recipes, Catfish Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.