Italian Dessert No. 1:
- Vanilla ice cream
- Freshly brewed hot espresso
- Frangelico, hazelnut liqueur
- Shavings of dark chocolate
- Toasted hazelnuts, chopped
Place one scoop of ice cream in a glass dish and drown the ice cream in espresso. Add a generous splash of Frangelico and scatter shavings of dark chocolate over the top. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the hazelnuts over the chocolate and garnish with a Biscotti. Serve immediately.
Italian Dessert No. 2:
- Pound cake, store-bought or homemade
- Amaretto, almond-flavored liqueur
- Swiss Chocolate ice cream
- Toasted sliced almonds
Place a thick slice of cake on a dessert plate and drizzle generously with Amaretto. Place a scoop of ice cream on top of the cake and sprinkle the almonds over the ice cream. Serve immediately.
Italian Dessert No. 3:
- Vin Santo, sweet Italian dessert wine, chilled, for dipping
- Chocolate covered salted caramels
Pour the Vin Santo in a glass placed in the middle of a large serving plate. Arrange the Biscotti, Clementines and caramels decoratively around the glass.