Turkey Hashed Browns
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boiling potatoes, peeled and 1/2-inch diced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow onions (2 onions)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked turkey, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions, white and green parts
Melt the butter in a large (10 to 12-inch) saute pan. Add the potatoes, onions, salt, and pepper and cook over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally with a flat spatula, until the potatoes are evenly browned and cooked through. (Allow the potatoes to cook for 5 minutes before turning.) Add the cooked turkey and heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the parsley and scallions. Serve hot.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Sherry Vinegar-Brown Sugar Glazed Turkey Drumsticks, Hot Browns: Open-Faced Turkey Sandwiches with Parmesan Cream Sauce and Bacon, Butterflied Turkey with Apple-Cranberry Glaze, Brined Turkey Recipes, Roasted Beet Recipes, Healthy Lunch Recipes, Roasted Potato Recipes, Potato Recipes, Turkey Meatloaf Recipes