Turkey Hashed Browns
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boiling potatoes, peeled and 1/2-inch diced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow onions (2 onions)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked turkey, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions, white and green parts
Melt the butter in a large (10 to 12-inch) saute pan. Add the potatoes, onions, salt, and pepper and cook over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally with a flat spatula, until the potatoes are evenly browned and cooked through. (Allow the potatoes to cook for 5 minutes before turning.) Add the cooked turkey and heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the parsley and scallions. Serve hot.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Hot Browns: Open-Faced Turkey Sandwiches with Parmesan Cream Sauce and Bacon, Pomegranate-Glazed Turkey With Wild Rice Stuffing, Smoked Turkey, Collard Green and Shrimp Gumbo, Fried Rice Recipes, Potato Pancake Recipes, Saffron Rice Recipes, Applesauce Recipes, Easy Side Dish, Mushroom Side Dish Recipes