- 2 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat your broiler to high.
Heat the rice in your microwave until it's warmed through. Place the rice in a heatproof casserole or baking dish and toss with the melted butter, the chopped cilantro, parsley, lime zest and Parmesan. Place the dish under the broiler for 5 to 7 minutes, until the cheese is browned. Season with salt and pepper and serve.