Wild Rocket and Chilli Spaghetti
- 1 pound 1-ounce (500 grams) dried spaghetti, the best you can get
- Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 dried red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 can anchovies
- 2 handfuls wild rocket, plus an extra handful to serve
- 1 lemon, zested and 1/2 lemon, zested
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan, finely grated
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the packet instructions. Prepare your sauce by gently heating a little olive oil then add the garlic, chilli, and anchovies. Add the wild rocket, toss and add the lemon zest. Remove from the heat and add the lemon juice.
Drain the spaghetti then toss it with the sauce, taste and season if needed. Place on a plate and pile the extra handful of wild rocket on top with a good sprinkling of grated Parmesan.
Recipe (c) Jamie Oliver 2002
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray