Sweet Patater Hash
- 2 pounds sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 Cubanelle peppers, diced small
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced 1/4 inch
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine the sweet potatoes, butter, vegetable oil, peppers, onion, chili powder and granulated garlic in a large mixing bowl. Season with some salt and pepper and toss, making sure everything is coated evenly. Spread the mixture out onto a baking tray and place in the oven. Bake until the potatoes are knife tender with a crispy exterior, about 20 minutes, stirring twice during the cooking process.
Recipe courtesy Jeff Mauro
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse