Sweet Patater Hash
- 2 pounds sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 Cubanelle peppers, diced small
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced 1/4 inch
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine the sweet potatoes, butter, vegetable oil, peppers, onion, chili powder and granulated garlic in a large mixing bowl. Season with some salt and pepper and toss, making sure everything is coated evenly. Spread the mixture out onto a baking tray and place in the oven. Bake until the potatoes are knife tender with a crispy exterior, about 20 minutes, stirring twice during the cooking process.
Recipe courtesy of Jeff Mauro