- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons canned adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper (from about 1/2 bell pepper)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 pound cooked Dungeness crab meat, picked
- 4 avocados, peeled, pitted
Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, adobo sauce, ketchup and lime juice together in a large bowl. Season with some salt and pepper. Fold in the bell peppers and chopped cilantro. Then fold in the crab.
Cut a thin slice off the rounded side of the avocadoes so that they sit flat on a plate. Place the avocado halves, flat-side down, on a platter. Fill the cavities with the crab mixture, dividing equally. Garnish with a cilantro sprig. Serve cold.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Soft-Shell Crab Salad with Green Goddess Dressing, Hearts of Palm and Stone Crab Salad with Avocado-Buttermilk Dressing, Crab Salad Napoleons with Fresh Pasta, Fried Rice Recipes, Picnic Salad, Saffron Rice Recipes, Applesauce Recipes, Easy Side Dish, Mushroom Side Dish Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.