For the Sauce:
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste, available in the international foods aisle)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
For the Burritos:
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked rice or couscous, heated
- 1 1/3 cups shredded pepper or monterey jack cheese
- 3 cups leftover Moroccan Turkey Stew, heated
Make the herb sauce: Puree the parsley, lemon juice, tahini, honey and garlic with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 cup water in a blender.
Make the burritos: Wrap the tortillas in a damp kitchen towel and heat in the microwave until pliable, about 1 minute. (Alternatively, warm individual tortillas in a large dry skillet.)
Place 1/2 cup rice in the middle of each tortilla and scatter about cup cheese on top. Spoon a quarter of the stew over the cheese. Fold in the two sides of each tortilla and roll into a tight burrito. Serve with the herb sauce.
This dish is made using leftovers from Slow-Cooker Moroccan Turkey Stew.
Photograph by Antonis Achiellos