Music City Pig Pals Tangy Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper, optional
Mix all ingredients well. Simmer over low heat for 30 to 40 minutes. Pour into mason jars and store in refrigerator until ready to use. May use on chicken, beef or pork.
Winner of Best Sauce: 1996 Tennessee State BBQ Championship
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.