The Union Square Cafe's Bar Nuts
- 2 1/4 cups (18-ounces) assorted unsalted nuts, including peeled peanuts, cashews, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecans and whole unpeeled almonds
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Maldon or other sea salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Toss the nuts in a large bowl to combine and spread them out on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven until light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt and melted butter.
Thoroughly toss the toasted nuts in the spiced butter and serve warm. And once you eat these, you will never want to stop.